Monday, March 3, 2014

Random Update~

heeeeeyyy...Looks like I revived the blog.Why? well for some reason I really wanted to try doing a toy-related blog even though I can't update it regularly. Supposedly I was going to make a doll review but, since I don't have a digital camera I'll just upload a couple of random doll pictures from my collection from my phone. Sorry for the quality but I promise I am going to make a review on my next post!
My Ariel doll(wearing my hand-stitched doll clothes when she was new.
She is a bootleg doll by the way
Aurora ,my second doll,she is also a bootleg and is wearing hand made clothes ^^.
You'll notice my Disney Store Tiana doll,she is my first ever non-bootleg doll!
Jasmine,obviously another bootleg,she used to have great hair.but bootleg dolls have bad rooting so the hair easily sheds.

Julie(?) a japanese doll,Im not sure if she's a bootleg or anything but her body is hollow plastic
Mermaidia Elina;Not a bootleg,this was my cousin's old doll that I "restored".
barbies that I found in the street market.(they were found in the trash and resold by the poor)
I got 3 of them for 100 pesos( more or less $3)


third barbie that wasn't shown,she has thick long hair.
 
Simba toys Belle doll


Clawdeen wolf bootleg and Japanese Thrift store doll find

Weird,the site uploaded it sideways... 

OOAK rapunzel(she used to be a Sofia the first bootleg doll)
OOAK elsa,bootleg version of disney store elsa doll
 For some weird reason,blogger decided to upload these pictures sidewards.

My "doll room" before elsa and belle moved in

*sigh*
..well that's all for today,I hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment