Tuesday, April 1, 2014

OOAK Elsa is Finished!!!



Ok, Remember my bootleg elsa review? If any of you remember she didn't have her movie dress,and how I whined about it
So I made one for her.I also re-did her hair (using the tutorial I included in that post.) and I glued it because I do NOT want to restyle it over and over again,plus even though I wanted to put her hair a la coronation style ,it just wont work because of the rooting.Anyways enjoy a picspam of OOAK Elsa.


Sorry about the Large stick, I only have 1 improvised doll stand.

I'm more than pleased of the outcome of this snowflake :)
You see that whisp of hair? It was purely accidental,but I glued it.
Improved(?) version of my past work
Basically,the only changes she needed was hair,eyebrows and added shading









Thank you for viewing!

2 comments:

  1. Hooray for you! You're much braver than I would be. ;) She looks very nice. I especially love the awesome snowflake. :) Her hair turned out really nice, too.

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omigosh !! Omigosh!!
      Thank you so muchh for viewing my blog beastbelle!!!
      this means a lot to me!! thank you ^^

      Delete