Friday, May 16, 2014

random update!

Hey! I wanted to tell you guys that im having issues and i can't post because of that.
The thing is mom took her camera(the one I use) with heron her vacation! she says that she might come back after a month!!!

but anyways i might come up with a review this week with horrible pictures!
It's about another frozen doll review! I've actually had this bootleg anna for quite a while,and the good news is...I didn't alter her face! bad news? I kinda damaged her body.....yeah she got a horrible nail polish stain because i was dumb enough to paint her dress while she was wearing it,and to top it all off trying to remove it made it even worse! Bottom Line? Lets just say I am clearly NOT the smartest person around.

but before I leave though, I just wanted to say thanks for 3 things:

1. THANK YOU for giving me 300+ pageviews! ^^ you do not know how happy I am! I only "started" blogging a few months ago and i wanted to thank you for paying attention to me!(even though I do not update as much.)

2. THANK YOU for letting my blog photos appear on google images! I find it amusing actually! If you search "bootleg elsa doll" you'll actually see photos from this blog! It's quite amazing!

3. Lastly,if you are seeing this, THANK YOU for viewing my blog! I hope you have a nice day!


No comments:

Post a Comment